Sunday, March 22, 2009

My heart is swelling ....

I am SO PROUD of this little girl right here ..... no, she's not freaking out, that's what they call in the cheer world "a facial" -- right after this, she blew a kiss to the judges.  I muted out the picture b/c (a) I don't have permission from the moms of the other girls in the picture to post it and (b) I don't need some freak showing up at the gym!!

Anyway - the girls were perfect.  ABSOLUTELY perfect.  I have no voice from screaming.... and I'm exhausted from driving several hours today to make it home -- only to come home to a smashed up TV in my husband's truck.  Seems like one little 4 yr old got ahold of some Lysol and decided to spray it into the tv in their playroom....when he turned it on, it caught on fire.  I sooooooooo not even making that up.   Big Daddy was alerted by Wild Child QUICKLY and it scared him so bad, that I'm pretty sure he'll never do it again.  I sure hope not.  GOOD LORD!



4 comments:

Shawn said...

I am so proud of her! What a great experience for her and she sooo fits the part!

Cameron, Cameron, Cameron~ I bet you would love to still have that TV sitting in your garage huh? See a clean garage does have its disadvantages.

AndreaLeigh said...

oh wow! great picture. I bet you are so proud. you should be!

Michele said...

Oh my gosh...the lysol story!!!! If you survive Cameron's childhood...he's soooo going to owe you some good, no-trouble teenage/college years! :)) I was laughing so hard when I read that story...thanks for sharing. I LOVE your blog!

Kim said...

OMG - that expression is so K!