Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

Totally late, but still worth it:



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT sit and watch "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" this morning while my kids were getting ready for school -- nor did I crack up laughing out loud when Carlton started dancing.

I did NOT answer the door last night at 8:15 to find my neighbor delivering my son back to his rightful home ... after following them into their house when they were coming home from walking their dogs -- then proceed to go and play in their son's room until they discovered him.

I did NOT eat an entire bag of Lay's Salt 'n Vinegar potato chips ... with an ice cold Coke.

I did NOT buy a GIRLS size XL shirt b/c it was totally adorable for our upcoming cheer competitions .... it will NOT look GREAT on the GIRLS (for those of you that read my '5 fave body parts - you'll totally get this)....

I did NOT laugh when Wild Child's teacher told me he tried to choke the class hamster, but not before announcing 'SLEEPY TIME' to the hamster.

I did NOT become a Great Aunt today .. I am too young .. but that's what you get for marrying someone a gagillion years older than you.

I did NOT take a 4 hr nap after singing at 2 church services Sunday morning for our youth.

I did NOT almost need a tank of oxygen after singing "Shout It Out" and jumping for 2min32 seconds (Because that's what the song SAYS to do!!)

I did NOT secretly wish I was a stay-at-home mama for the past few days ....

That's it ~ I hope you enjoyed all the things I did NOT do this weekend .. nope, not ME!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha, loved this Natalie!!!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about getting the baby micro-chipped?

AndreaLeigh said...

the fresh prince of bel air is a classic! haha!