Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Totally Random Tuesday

Yeah ... I made it up, but I think it's going to stick.  We'll see ...



-- I need some good recipes to cook for dinner.  Chick-fil-A is gettin' old .... You are NOT delusional, you just read what I wrote .. .I eat it A LOT. I'm serious --- the cute little college dude finally quit calling me ma'am and said "See ya later" .. yeah, he will.  Whatevs.

-- Princess Kiki told me she needed a paramedic on Sunday.  I slammed on my brakes and said "WHAT?!?!  WHY?!?!" and she said "Because my toes look disgusting, Mommy ~ can we go to that same place we went last time and maybe can I get a flower on my big toe?" .... I laughed, seriously, OUT LOUD, and said "PEDDDDDICCCUUURRRREEEE honey - you mean a pedicure" and to that she said 'Whattttteeeevvvverrrrrr' ... she's 6, but we enjoy "Girl Time" with pedis.

-- I was totally busted by a friend today while I was driving.  My phone rang and I heard 'Quit texting while your driving!!  I SEE YOU!' and I said "WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!" ....  in my defense, I was starting to roll after sitting at a red light and was reading status updates on Facebook.  She caught me as I was putting my phone DOWN ...... seriously, for real.  I mean it.  It was funny though .... I can not/will not text/drive at the same time and I am borderline going to get a blue tooth ....it's just so much safer.

-- Anyone got any ideas for a cute party favor for my upcoming SPRING THEMED brunch?  I'm having a few girls over for some brunch and my theme is BRIGHT, SPRING COLORS!!  I have watermelon colored chargers, cornflower blue napkins and LOTS OF GLITTERY butterflies .. it's going to be ADORABLE.  I CAN NOT let these girls leave without a little something??  Please post your ideas!! 


I leave you with a picture of Sweet Ms. Delilah .... and Princess Kiki's toes that are in dire need of a paramedic ....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so did bust you!! You never know who's watching :-)

Joyce Hobson said...

Wow!! I can't believe how big she is! She is beautiful. :)

Joyce Hobson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn said...

I need a paramedic too!

Sheri @ www.careergirlinterrupted.com said...

Hey girlie.
I was going to email you some ideas that i used for a mother's day luncheon that i hosted in my old neighborhood, and some others that i had used for a girls' teen bday party that i tweaked for your womens' luncheon, but i can't find your email on here. I'm in the middle of re-vamping my blog and will try to find a place to post a link for you to see if there's anything that you can use. Email me if you can't wait because i can't promise i will be quick to figure out how to do that on my blog. Plus, I wanted to see if you wanted to "guest" host on my site for an upcoming post. I'm changing it around to be more girly, home decor, nesting. Anyway, come find me :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute it makes me want to get one although I would have to have a Jewel clone.
When you girlies go for your "paramedic" will you take my sis along her feet and soul need a little tlc

Lauren said...

Your puppy needs to be in a calendar!

I'm giving a baby shower next month, and it's a spring theme, too - the favors are clear treat bags filled with rafia (to look like a "nest"), and then Hershey's eggs on top of the rafia. It's a wee bird's nest and it looks pretty cute.

Maybe some bright nail polish or lip gloss?

Just ideas! :)

Lauren said...

Too funny!!!! You always make me LOL!!!!!! :O)

AndreaLeigh said...

what about barrettes? like the ones I did on my blog awhile back? you just get flowers from michaels or wherever, glue some rhinestones or shake on some glitter, and glue a clip to the back.