Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Dresses

Since I live in Florida, we really don't see super cold weather here. It MIGHT get a little below 60, but not until Feb/March and it doesn't last long. I do not own very many sweaters at all - but I have become a dress fiend. I LOVE THEM!!

While picking up some skinny jeans for Princess, I came across a couple dresses at Old Navy - YES, OLD NAVY - and thought I'd share them with y'all. I do not have a 'favorite' place to shop (except for my jeans). I pretty much just buy what I like. I do like transitional pieces though - ones I can wear all year long. My job is also business casual, so I can get away with more. I do dress nicely for business meetings and presentations - those clothes normally come from Banana Republic - another staple for me because it always just fits so well --- and y'all all KNOW what my favorite jeans are, right?

Here's one my twin sister turned me on to! How cute with the gray/white/black leopard print scarf I just got! I think this will be adorable with some ballet flats. It's a great jersey material, too - AND - it was a steal at just $15.00!!



This is another one I purchased. Lucky for me, I buy all the kids clothes at Old Navy - SO - after we did our back to school shopping, I got some coupons in the mail. I saved 20% AND had another $30 in gift certificates. This dress will be adorable paired with some chunky jewelry and flats. I got it in a dark purple - beautiful jewel tone color for fall. Again - this one was only $15 and it's a soft jersey material as well!

This dress is just 'me'. I LOVE. IT. I love it with the boots too! I didn't get this one, but it's definitely on my wish list! The winter white is just gorgeous!

This is another dress that screams "NATALIE" - it's so me! I didn't get this one either, but I think it's adorable. I'm not sure about the booties though. I have REALLY skinny legs and not sure I could pull it off.

I get emails DAILY about the next fall fashion find - dresses are definitely at the top of the list!

What's your favorite fall item??

Have a wonderful Wednesday, my sweets! Until tomorrow!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously? Those are all from Old Navy? I might have to make a stop at my old staple.

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Very cute finds! I may have to stop by Old Navy soon...

Shawn said...

I know I know your skinny legs are such a curse! Wanna trade?

Do me a favor and don't buy anything else until I don't know, lets just through a date out there...October 16th!

Lauren said...

Girl, speak for yourself.... I live in Florida and still get cold in the winter, haha!!!! : )

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those dresses!!!! Can we go shopping together sometime?? Although you might not be good for my wallet, haha!! You have great taste!!

Jill said...

I LOVE fall! It's the best season but Texas doesn't get much of a fall. Boo! I love your fall dress ideas! So cute.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love fall....Great finds....Just blog hopping and enjoyed yours tonight...
Stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There will be a drawing on October 1st for a GREAT prize...all you have to do is leave a comment..http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Just Dandy Blog said...

I have that pink 3 quarter sleeve one too... but I got it in black!!! LOL

I think I might go pick up that vneck one though.. I like that one!!

Cute post!!! We are so alike.. we buy what is cute and looks cute!!!! :)

kado! said...

I love those last two dresses..and both of the boots they paired them with!!

Do you love the Big Star jeans from Buckle? I love mine.