Sunday, September 13, 2009

Favorite Song Sunday

This is something I thought I'd try ~ we'll see if it sparks any interest.

I'm posting a video of one of my favorite songs -- this one happens to just get me 'going' in the morning -- or helps me get my 'clean on'.

Y'all know I'm a country girl -- yet I can so hang in the city {seriously}.

I love all types of music -- except the jiggy jiggy jiggy kind, you know, with hardcore cussing and stuff -- but deep down, country is still my all time fave.

Here's why .......

4 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

I love that song!!!!

Kali Morgan said...

That is one of my favorite songs too! When I called my mom, that was the ring tone. Good song Nat!

Jess said...

I love that song.... and, Jason Aldean, in general!

All Things Cherish said...

I love that song! It's my "country" version of Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me!