Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Supermodel - WORK!

My girl had the opportunity to model in her first ever runway show last week. If you follow me on Twitter (I had to go private, so still request to follow me, but if you are a freak, or have an inappropriate avatar, I will deny you - SORRY) - anyway, as I was saying, if you follow me on Twitter, I pretty much did a play by play as my girl was strutting her stuff.

She was asked to model for a very dear friend of ours who is also an amazing designer. Bebe needed to show girls age 7-16 clothing and asked us if Princess would be willing to do it. OF course she would -- I was a wee bit nervous b/c my girl can cheer in front of a gazillion people, but could she walk and not fall (we're talking MY daughter here)??

She killed it.






I knew she had it in her, but I was a little nervous she was going to be nervous, trip, stumble, whatever ... something I WOULD do ... but alas, she did not and she did a FANTASTIC job!

Yes, I cried.

10 comments:

kimert said...

She is cute!!! way to go! :)

Lauren said...

So awesome and so cool!!!!!!! She's working that runway!!!! :)

Under this Umbrella said...

Watch out modeling world...she is a natural. I am loving the last shot! Way to go. Congratulations!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

How great is this? She looks like a natural up there! You must be so proud!

Red Lipstick said...

Absolute angel! I like your 'no freaks' comments, sounds exactly like something I would say! Funny, but true ;-)

Shawn said...

Way to go Princess! I knew she could do it, with sass like hers I had no doubt!

Cas said...

SO cute. The kiss just seals it!

Unknown said...

I love the kiss at the end!

kado! said...

how FUN!!! she looks GREAT!

Kat said...

These are seriously the cutest. You have one talented gal on your hands!

CTK