Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Look what I got today!

I emailed The Nester and asked her if she made custom tassels ~ she said that she did and that she absolutely could NOT wait to make something girly for me (not really - but it went something like that in my head!) ~ I ordered it on Sunday and it came today! That Nester is freaky fast on the shipping!!




Even CUTER on the inside!
RIGHT UP MY ALLEY ~ will look perfect in Kennedy's room
Bird tassels' final nesting place (HA HA HA ~ I'm FUNNY!)

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tassel and the knobs. Gotta get some for the girls rooms. If Shawn won't let me paint pink, then I will have crystal knobs EVE-R-Y where.

kari and kijsa said...

That tassel is beautiful! The Nester is so talented!

Have a blessed and wonderful day!

smiles, kari & kijsa

My Beautiful Mess! said...

In a word....ADORABLE!!! Such talent. I love your little ones room.

Shawn said...

GIRRRRRL....that is perfect!

I cannot wait to see the room COMPLETELY finished, oh wait IT IS!!!!!!

Anissa Mayhew said...

Seriously, that would be the cutest thing in my house next to my kids....and i'm not counting Nathaniel on that one...just the frilly little girl-children I birthed.

--Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org

Rachel Spence said...

That thing is too cute! I love the colors.

The Nester said...

So glad that you like it girl!!

It looks fantastic in there and I just hated to see it go but i am so glad you have the perfect place for it!

Anonymous said...

I too just got a tassel in the mail from "The Nester"... It's posted on my blog... My tassel is my FAVORITE decor item at the moment... I can't wait to order more... I am loving your birdie one! ~Jen

Kim said...

Okay - question - when did you get a second blog and WHY am I not invited to look at it???