Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Who are you, and what have you done with Natalie?? (as quoted from a friend)

I have been working morning and night to get my kitchen done.  No pictures to post - just yet - just know that I have painted the walls an exact match of SW SVELTE SAGE, but the Glidden version - I had a $50 gift card to Home Depot and was able to get 2 gallons of paint for the price of 1 gallon at Sherwin Williams.  I can't believe the difference.  I hope to have the kitchen COMPLETELY done and decorated within the week - just waiting for my friend to get back from her vacation so she can help me 'place stuff'.  I'm just NOT good at that.  


I have worked on something EVERY DAY after work and still managed to do laundry and clean up.  I am really enjoying the 'after' but honestly, I'm getting tired of painting!   Can't wait for ya'll to see the reveal!!

3 comments:

My Beautiful Mess! said...

I cannot wait to see all the great things you have done!! I am so excited!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

ohhh, I cant wait to see! I love kitchens, I think they are my favorite rooms in houses. :)

Shawn said...

Hey it's McKenzie please please finish ur kitchen so my mom can come over i want to c ur children ''I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!' lol