Sunday, July 27, 2008

You know you are married to a redneck when ...

I went to grab a clip from my 'hair jar' ......



That would be some sort of bullet mixed in there with it. Don't know why they are there, I just know they are big.  At least he emptied them out of his pocket this time ..... I did a whole load of laundry once with a pocket full of bullets and FREAKED OUT when I opened up the dryer and they fell out!!  

Please do not let this alarm you if you are a visitor to our home ~ Chad always practices excellent gun safety ~ promise.

4 comments:

laralee said...

Welcome to my world Mrs Brock! I've been doin' bullet laundry for 17yrs now. And you will find things in the darndest places!!!

Kim said...

haha - why does that not surprise me!?

Mary said...

Ha! I've enjoyed checking out your blog.

The Nester said...

OH my gosh--I thought we were the only ones! We have them laying around all over the place!