Sunday, July 27, 2008

You know you are married to a redneck when ...

I went to grab a clip from my 'hair jar' ......



That would be some sort of bullet mixed in there with it. Don't know why they are there, I just know they are big.  At least he emptied them out of his pocket this time ..... I did a whole load of laundry once with a pocket full of bullets and FREAKED OUT when I opened up the dryer and they fell out!!  

Please do not let this alarm you if you are a visitor to our home ~ Chad always practices excellent gun safety ~ promise.

6 comments:

My Beautiful Mess! said...

Too Funny!! Hey, you know you are REALLY married to a redneck when you catch him picking his teeth with one! All I can say is it a total Ocala thing!

laralee said...

Welcome to my world Mrs Brock! I've been doin' bullet laundry for 17yrs now. And you will find things in the darndest places!!!

Kim said...

haha - why does that not surprise me!?

Shawn said...

HMMMM...Note to self all future Brock/Trotti sleepovers will be at the Trotti house!

JK,you know I love ya and that crazy redneck husband of yours!

And for those that are visiting, there is a gun safe in the house so if you are anti NRA (like me, a little)don't freak out and call the authorities. The closest my children have come to a gun at this house is via the hunting channel, which my daughters and I still find extremly disturbing!They truly are in more danger of being with me during a xannax free week of PMS!

At Home Redesigns said...

Ha! I've enjoyed checking out your blog.

The Nester said...

OH my gosh--I thought we were the only ones! We have them laying around all over the place!