Monday, July 21, 2008

Putting it in writing ....

Just got back from a crazy, fun-filled weekend with these girls:




We kept it pretty tame ~ except for our gymnastics and pyramids on the lawn of the hotel ~ and whatever else we did ..... 

View from our room ~ it seriously doesn't get any better than this ... and solidifies why I NEVER EVER want to move from here ..... this is a mere 40 minutes from my house!


I have now decided to have an 'open house' of sorts, a get together of girlfriends so everyone can see how much we have done to the house!  It seriously is a brand new house.  I have given myself a 'drop-dead date' some time in October ... to where I MUST be finished EVERY PROJECT IN THIS HOUSE.  I can do it.  But knowing that I have that date will certainly motivate me to get it all done.  Dad is here this week and he is going to help me with some of it.  I decided to start room by room and finish whatever project I need to get done in there - yes, I have something IN EVERY ROOM.  Whether it be touch up paint, hanging a picture, etc - it's getting done.  If I do a little each day, then surely it will get accomplished.  I have called in the troops for a couple things and they have gladly accepted the call ~ so I am PUTTING IT IN WRITING, that I will have all of these things DONE by October (yeah, it's a LONG list).

4 comments:

Natalie and Shawn said...

I am proud of your commitment and will be there to help you celebrate or earlier if needed!

Anonymous said...

Nice way to get a cleavage shot on your site, Nat!

I'm so glad to hear you had a great time. Can't wait to get my invite to the open house ;)

Love ya
Anissa

Rachel Spence said...

I think whoever was laying in the front in the pyramid picture was one smart cookie. Looks like you guys had a blast-it is beautiful down there. SO does the open house include TN girls or what???? =)

Kim said...

prove it!