Monday, February 16, 2009

Friend Making Monday ... or as I like to say "Friend Makin' Monday"

Kasey over at All That is Good is hosting "Friend Making Monday" ~ and I thought I would play along!

Here is my list!

This or That is the topic for this week.

1. jog or walk: walk
2. coffee or tea: Publix sweet tea
3. pepsi or coca cola: I am from Georgia, there is no such thing as Pepsi - PERIOD - I am a fountain Coke drinker
4. flats or heels: Heels ~ I LIVE in heels .... 5'8" and I feel weird in flats (unless they are flip flops_
5. fries or onion rings: fries and SPECIFICALLY HOT, Chick-fil-A fries
6. cats or dogs: I have one dog and 2 cats -- BUT I think I am more of a dog person
7. skim or whole: 2% --- I can not drink "dirty water"
8. small purses or large: whatever will hold the MOST JUNK!! HA ~ see previous post
9. van or suv: SUV!
10. winter or summer: summer --- allllll the way!
11. 1 piece bathing suit or 2: 2 pc -- love the Victoria's Secret suits (on sale of course!)
12. sit down restaurant or fast food: hmmmm, don't get out much, LOOOVE Chick-fil-A
13. McDonalds or Burger King: Booger Sling??! I don't think so -- MCDONALD'S!!
14. White Gold or Yellow: White
15. Fish or Chicken: Chicken .... if I were dying and could only eat fish, I would just die
16. Edward or Jacob: Good LAWDY - EDWARS
17. Pizza or Burger: Papa John's cheese pizza ..... but a bacon cheeseburger from Hooter's is really good too
18. apple or orange: orange
19. Spend or save: Save .... but I don't mind an occasional splurge and I tend to do it all at once
20. 1 story or 2 story house: 1 story

16 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi, nice to meet you!! I saw that you know Shawn! She is GREAT! Met her through Friend Makin' Monday too.

I love flip flops!! Chick-Fil-A is my favorite fast food!
Enjoyed your list.

Enjoy your evening! :D

Michelle said...

Just found your blog through Friend Makin' Monday, I love Chick-fil-a I ate it for lunch today.

Xazmin said...

Hey there! Your answers made me smile!

AndreaLeigh said...

Hah! I lvoe #8. and I'm also team edward, baby!

Shawn said...

OK This was no fun for me...I knew all your answers already.

Hope you're having a great visit with Jen!

Leah said...

Chick-Fil-A fries are the BEST! :)

Rose said...

I feel weird in flats too..unless there flip flops..

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Love your answers! But I haven't eaten dinner yet, and now I'm craving some Chick-Fil-A!

momma said...

we've been to the coca-cola factory in GA (years ago) and it was pretty neat!! i still like pepsi better :)

Kasey said...

Chic-fil-A is by far the King of all fast food! I love it, Love it, love it! it just makes me happy!

I'm so glad you joined us! and you are friends with Shawn...I love her, she is so funny and just plain fun!

BTW...love your purse below!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Natalie! Nice to meet you! I loved reading your list. I am also tall, but wear heels every day! I also love VS swimsuits - they make the most of what you have:-)

Have a great day!

Jen

Heidi Boos said...

I'm 100% with you on the large purse (the bigger the better!). I also just posted about what's in my bag...a whole lotta stuff! Great to meet you for FMM.

Kelli said...

Nice to meet you. I love your list...it made me laugh out loud.

Atkins Family said...

Just stopped by to make friends. Love your list. We were excited when Tucson finally got a chick-fil-a and even better its next to a Target store.
Have a great day. :)
Lisa

Natalie Willis said...

If I could just mainline ChicFilA fries, I would. Especially if I could follow it with a mocha chaser! And the heels thing? I feel ya girl! 5'10" and I feel all awkward, funky and duck-like in flats. :-)
Love,
Natalie
www.believeinmandy.blogspot.com

Kim said...

dirty water?? = hahaha!

You are not right in the head!