Shawn tagged me with this and assigned me the letter "L" and so HERE I GO:
Ten things that I love that begin with the letter "L":
1. My Lord, and Savior, Jesus Christ ~ I was one of 'those girls' that lived a lifestyle that was not healthy. I partied like a rock star, and would regret myself the next morning. It lasted long enough to where I realized I was going to end up dead, raped (sorry, just keeping it real) or lost, so I made the decision to go on the straight and narrow. For the record, I never, ever did one drop of drugs -- it was mainly drinking and I was 5'8", 115 lbs at the time, so it didn't take much. I accepted Christ when I was 13 at a church camp, and got sideways. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm not shy about it and would love to tell my story one day. I have been a PRACTICING Christian for the past 4 yrs -- it has been the BEST thing EVER!!! I highly recommend it.
This is the bible I use -- it is a dual translation -- NIV on one side and The Message on the other.
3. Lip Gloss -- enough said. Don't go anywhere without it. MAC lipglass is my favorite.
4. Lexus ...... it's my current vehicle and I LOVE it. I bought a used one with 12K miles on it .... 1/2 the price of a brand new one and it does everything I need it to do, except keep itself clean, but that's a post for another day!
5. Lounging ..... Sunday afternoons are my favorite!
Yeah, that's a picture of a slanket -- I want one. Shut up, you know you want one too!! NOT THE CHEAP SNUGGIE, a SLANKET!
6. The Limited ..... a friend and I walked into this store once and she said 'OH MY GOODNESS, I feel like I just walked into your closet!' -- yeah, I shop there a lot. I love it. They have good pants for tall girls that like to wear heels!
7. Long jeans ..... typically found at Buckle and the ONLY thing I will spend decent money on.
Favorite brand is Miss Me
8. Love -- I love my LOVE! Even though he makes me completely INSANE sometimes, he's mine.
** Miss Me jeans, by the way, HOLLA! **
9. My Little Ones .... my whole LIFE!!
10. Finally, my LIFE! I couldn't ask for a better one (well, maybe to be have a debt free life, but we're working on it). I love living in Tampa, I have the most INCREDIBLE family and friends, and I live 20 minutes from the beach!! HELLO!! Who's coming to visit NOW!??!